Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two of My Internal Organs Were Worthless Mo-Fos

So I kicked them to the curb. Gall bladder and ovary. Actually I didn't have a beef with the ovary, it was just hanging out, doin its thing, but it started growing an evil alter-ego cyst-er who was simply not invited. I was supposed to have laproscopy, but I swear Dr. Doogie gave me a c-section to get that party crasher out. Benign, yea! So I thought it would be a good idea to salvage the post-op work week by working from home, but Vicodin thought otherwise. I've already had 2 naps today! I've come to accept the imposed slothiness of it all, and am enjoying the whole doing nothingness. The house looks like hell, dishes and laundry are piling up, no food in the fridge, but I've got a jar of peanut butter, a spoon and the remote. Time. to. veg. Awesome! All for now, Nugget

No comments: