Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Good Afternoon...

Soon after Hubby Nugget and I started the le grande courtship, I lost my brand-new pair of glasses, which caused me great distress, as they were really cute, and I was seriously poor due to the madness called doctoral studies of the really unuseful type. I figured they 1) fell out of my purse at the St. Patrick's Day parade; or 2) The Bug found them and promptly burried them in the backyard after chewing on them a bit.

4 years later...

Yesterday Hubby Nugget was unpacking yet another box that has gone ingnored since our move last year. It was a box that I had packed from our previous bedroom, consisting of his dresser items. Guess what was in it....yeah, for serious, the brand-new glasses were right there, where I put them. The best part? I needed a new pair of glasses! And they are the same prescription!!! How sweet is that?! We just saved $300+ bucks!!!

And if that wasn't enough? Later I went to the store and they had shredded cheese on sale for .99 cents!!!

Mommy likes a bargain....

:-)

No comments: