Friday, August 28, 2009

Sheesh...

I can't believe it's been this long since I posted anything, apologies!

Just Between Friends Sale: Been a bit busy lately getting stuff ready for a local kids-stuff consignment sale, it just started this morning! Woo-hoo! I am proud to say that about 6 rubbermaid storage bins worth of Monkey's stuff have left the house!!!! Space, precious space!!! So I've been busy hanging, pricing, tagging, packing 149 of the Little Nugget's outgrown toys, clothes, room decor stuff!!!! I'm very happy about our newly found square footage, although now that's done I have to shift my focus to giving the house a good scrubbing due to my general neglect in the past few days...sigh.

Visual Resources Land: This week is the first of the semester, so VRLand has been quite busy for the last month, getting everything ready and such. I am STILL working on the Ancient project, even though I was hoping to be done by now. Happily I finished Imperial Rome last night which was a mammoth file of about 800 scanned images that needed to be cleaned in Photoshop. I'm now wearing a wrist brace. :-( Nearing the end of the project though, only have to prepare images for Early Christian, Byzantine, Medieval, Romanesque and Islamic architecture and I'm done with that Professor's class. I know, sounds like a lot, but after Greek and Roman, it's a breeze! I'm tired of cleaning dirty emperors. And I'm happy to add that ALL classes being taught in our department (except one) are being taught with digital images this semester! I rock super-hard!!! The other one should be digital by January (fingers crossed, unless I have to have carpal tunnel surgery first!!!!)

I haven't had my coffee yet, so I must attend to that toute de suite. More to come I assure you, dear reader(s), I have pics to post...

All for now,
Nugget

No comments: