Friday, April 17, 2009

Socialpalooza!

Sorry I haven't been around lately, but it seems I have gotten myself overloaded on social networking sites. Two blogs: Team Nugget and one for work; Two Twitter accounts: Team Nugget and one for the Bug (he has more followers than me!); and now Facebook, which has been occupying a lot of time at Chez Nugget (Hubby Nugget signed up for that one too). So when we're not goofin with the Little Nugget lately, we're catching up with old friends and just generally hangin out. Being social is exhausting! But like I told Hubby Nugget, we need to stay up-to-date so we won't end up like those people who don't know how to email (my boss)! We're doing it for the Sweet Babygirl.

And to those friends and family (especially my family) who haven't got on Facebook yet, sign up already! I'll be your friend!

That's all I've got for today, but I will have grand adventures to retell later, we're going camping tomorrow, Little Nugget's first time!!!! Should be *fun*!

Nugget

I just did spell check and it suggested "forsook" instead of Facebook, he-he!

No comments: