Sunday, May 25, 2008

I CAN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP!

I know some people get up at 5:00am, but people, it ain't me! Little Nugget woke up around 4 due to a lost paccie and promptly fell asleep once I retrieved it. I wish I could say the same for me. I keep thinking about this blog, and the backlog of blogging material clogging my foggy little brain.

This is a good sign, the plague on the House of Nugget is lifting. By bedtime last night, everyone seemed to be feeling better, even though Little Nugget has taken on a new illness on the heals of the shopping cart virus. Using his mad internet skillz, hubby Nugget found roseola to be the cause of baby girl's sudden appearance of rashiness. She didn't let it keep her from working on her balancing act, walking back and forth over a floor pillow while simultaneously holding a bed pillow in each hand. What a sweet, speckled girl!

OK people, I'm going to try the sleep thing again, it's a holiday weekend for goodness sake!!!

All for now,
Nugget

No comments: