Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Nugget time! (beahr-neahr-neahr-neahr) Break it down!

Hi!: OK, the inner dialog has gotten the better of me, and upon my husband's encouragement, I'm going to try to this blog-thing out. Lord knows I have such great track record keeping diaries and journals. We'll just see how this goes! I've been a regular reader of a few great blogs, so hopefully I can live up to those high standards. (I will show them love a little later when I get the hang of this here technology)

About Team Nugget: it's a select membership consisting of myself (Nugget), my husband (also Nugget), and our 18 month daughter (Little Nugget); canine mascots include Jacksoncup and Stinkbug (aka "The Bug"), and a saltwater aquarium currently filled with goo. We had fish, but Oscar the brittle starfish ate them, so now he lives somewhere else.

A love story for all ages: Married for 2-1/2 years--shameless newlyweds, we are. It's a classic tale, girl and boy meet on the internet, and it's a match made in heaven! Thank you Neil Patrick Warren!!! (We're still waiting to be put in a commercial)

Sweet Little Nugget of Goodness: As if marriage, moving and a new job wasn't enough excitement for one year, how about a baby!!! We got pregnant 3-1/2 months after the wedding, and had the Little Nugget in fall of 06. We got a good one. I'm sure she'll be a frequent source for blog material as she is full of bean dip. Someone told us the other day that she is ornery, like we didn't know. Oh, we know. We know.

All for now,
Nugget

No comments: