Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Festivites, Partay!

I promised pics, and I deliver! A couple of weeks ago, Hubby Nugget and I headed up to the great state of Iowa to partake in the annual "Lazy K Ranch Halloween Party." Apologies to my Facebook friends who have already seen these!

Hubby Nugget and I went as the Progressive Insurance Girl and the Verizon Guy:

My brother and sister-in-law were the Kennedys, after the shooting:


I present the Bobbits....

...and the dismembered member:


Before you get too grossed out, it was made of bologna. And ketchup.

Jello shots are never a good idea:

The naughty pumpkin!

One couple came as the painting American Gothic (by Grant Wood):
It was such an awesome idea that we all had to give it a try:


We HAD to have HN pose with the group to get a "Verizon Network" photo op:


That was so awesome! Finally, witness Hubby Nugget chillin in the coffin that decorated the front yard:


You just can't beat that!
Good times,
Nugget

No comments: