Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let the NaBloPoMoFo Begin!!!!

Are you excited?!

I just returned from the battlefield that is the Target Halloween Clearance aisle, and I arose from the ashes a VICTOR! Well, at least I thought so. I got the coveted Ghostly carousel with LED lights and real, live, MOVING parts for half price! I wanted one last year, but waited too long (I prefer 75% off, but those just don't make it to deep-discount clearance!).

So now the goods are safely tucked away in the tubs of rubbermaidly goodness, waiting patiently until they are needed again. My guess is that Monkey's birthday/Halloween party will be a grand affair next year, as we will have the backyard patio project completed. We had this year's birthday fest at Papa & GiGi's last weekend, given the muddiness of our yard, plus they have a lot more space in their new house.

Our Sweet Babygirl was a witch (note the broom she's sporting, it was mine when I was her age!!!)

The grub table...

Centerpiece...

Spiders on the scaffolding!!!


We had a sundae bar and amazing brownies and cookies from Amanda's Sugar Shack...


Little Nugget approved of the spread...

So much so that she pulled a chair up to the cookie table...


Hubby Nugget jammed before guests arrived... Little Nugget LOVES the drums!

Enjoying the bounty of her day...

Good stuff!

Unfortunately, Little Nugget wasn't the best hostess, and had a giant meltdown during the festivities, oh well.


All for now,
Nugget!




No comments: