Friday, November 13, 2009

What Was I Going to Say?

I had the idea, pushed the "New Post" button, and FORGOT what I was going to post about! Seriously, this getting old crap REALLY sucks! OK, getting oldER. But still, po-tay-to, po-tah-to, it's just not cool. I'm only 42. Isn't that supposed to be like the new 32? Honestly that's how I really feel. But sometimes, I feel like one of those people who remembers when microwave ovens, personal computers and cable TV were new. Oh crap.

I know, I've already posted about such unpleasantness, but I'm forgetting stuff now within like 10 seconds of thinking it!!! I get owies and have no clue how or when I was injured. I really want to get a Nintendo DS so I can get Brain Age!!! And I now find people in their early 20's to be quaint, but mostly quite annoying. I call random people under the age of 30 "punk-assed kids."

Don't get me wrong, I remember what I was like to be 19, 20'ish. But I am so over that. Now that I'm in my 40's it's so clear. 20's were all about drama (it all seems so much more important then). 30's were about figuring out who the hell you are (at least for me). 40's, well honestly, I'm really digging the 40's. Except for the short-term memory loss, achy joints and tendency to retain fat, it's pretty awesome.

And I will expound on that some more tomorrow, after I get some sleep...zzzz!

Pathetic!!!
Nugget

No comments: