Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh No! I'm Already a Slacker!!!

So I've decided that I'm going to do the National Blog Posting Month challenge, posting everyday for the month of November. And yes, I missed yesterday. Couldn't be helped. I was in line all day. No, not for voting, I wish. We have no early voting in this here state. One of our local retail establishments was closing their outlet store and everything was 70% off the already discounted price. I had high hopes of getting a new wardrobe for myself, but alas, the selection was bleak--quite picked over. Got some jammies instead. It's all good. I scored big-time for my Nugget--got him new work duds, 4 pants and 6 shirts. Trying on was a bit of a problem--no dressing rooms and LONG lines--I finally gave up at one point and went into a corner and tried on clothes there--yes, you can say it, I am a rebel. The dressing room wait was nothing compared checkout. I stood in line for 1-1/2 hours!!! Given the bargain we got, it was worth it, but I wouldn't do it again. Exhausting!!!

Now aren't you glad I'm posting everyday this month?! Riveting stories!!!

All for now,
Nugget

No comments: